Uses instructional practices essential for a technological society
- My class is 100% paperless.
- I use Google Classroom to communicate with students and collect work.
- I use Google Forms, Zaption, and GoFormative to assess my students
- I use screencastomatic and Youtube to create and share screencast videos
- I use Google Slides and nearpod to present new informatio to students
Integrates multiple media sources and diverse formats into instruction and tasks
- My lessons have videos, animated gifs, images, and screenshots embedded.
- I link helpful resources throughout.
- Interactive sites are also linked to help students practice learning.
- Students are given choice in their tasks. Examples include writing in the form of a blog, creating visuals using a tool like Canvas, organizing ideas in a mindmap using Google Draw or Popplet, recording podcasts, showing relationships by creating infographics, reinacting a process using a green screen app or the camera app, or illustrating a concept with an app like Paper by 53.
Requires students to use technology to evaluate, question, and problem-solve